Sunday 4 December 2011

The AAM side of it :Part 2

3/12/11
Dear Diary
Ah!It's Saturday. No work today.
So I'll go to the market with the Rs.40 I have.
......................................................
I'm back from the market with a few things.
I bought my son a notebook, my wife some bangles and my daughter some hairclips.
After all this I had only a 24 Rupees left.
So, I went to buy groceries for my family.
But I couldn't buy anything. Why?
pyaz 50 Rupai kilo thi
tamatar 30 rupai kilo tha
lauki aur baengan 40 rupai kilo tha
Main kya kuch khaak kharidta?
Good Night
An Aam Aadmi

MEHENGAI KAM HOGI. KAISE?
By Providing a MONETARY POLICY
and, a FISCAL POLICY
REDUCING GROWTH OF AGGREGATE DEMAND
WAGE CONTROL
FIXED EXCHANGE RATE
GOLD STANDARD
and,
COST OF LIVING ALLOWANCE
In English: 
By voting for the Aam Aadmi Party

No comments:

Post a Comment