Thursday 1 December 2011

The AAM side of it

30/11/11
Dear Diary
Today was the last day of the month. It was a day of relief because it is my payday.
I work as a carpenter, going from house to house delivering furniture and making repairs.
I earn a meager income of 1000 Rupees per month which is not enough for me and my family of 5 children.
My employer is nice and understanding. He often gives me something or the other for my children.
But today was different. I did not get my usual 1000 Rupees, instead I got 450 Rupees only. I cannot support my family with such a meager income. The government does nothing for us. Mehangai is increasing day by day  It is us, the "Aam Aadmi" who faces the problem. 
Good Night
An Aam Aadmi


1/12/11
Dear Diary
Today was a rough day, working in the sun and then getting the 20 Rupees promised by the zamindar. My son wants to study, my wife wants chudiyan and my little daughter wants new hairclips. But in this zamaana of mehengai it will not be possible for me to fulfill such demands. All these small things can make their day, if not a week.The zamindar expects me to work for him as a labourer, carrying load the entire day from his house to the construction site, where he is building that big hotel. My crops have failed due to late monsoons. The promises of the government are yet to be fulfilled. WHAT can I do.
BHAGWAN MERI MADAD KARO.
Good Night
An Aam Aadmi

1/12/11
Dear Diary
Today was awesome, I earned almost 10 Crore rupees. How?
By increasing the prices of petrol by 3 Rupees!
The news channels say that it is the 'Aam Aadmi ' who suffers.
WHO CARES?
$$$$$ I get my money.$$$$$
Good Night

ISN'T THIS WHAT HAPPENS IN OUR COUNTRY.
THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE
Yours Honestly,
Aam Aadmi Party


No comments:

Post a Comment